ignite100 is comprised of 3 main groups. With the exception of CFP staff, all groups are made up of external volunteers.
Community Futures Peterborough Board of Directors and Staff
ignite100 Advisory Committee
ignite100 Power Panel
CFP is one of 15 regional Community Futures in Eastern Ontario and is funded by FedDev Ontario to provide business financing and counselling for entrepreneurs.
Full details at www.cfpeterborough.ca
Board of Directors
The Power Panel is made up of top strategic advisors who are industry specific leaders within Ontario. They will be from academia, manufacturing, business associations, legal and financial.
Their role will be to question and score the semi-finalists at the ignite 100 Live Pitch Competition and select the three finalists.
· Stuart Harrison – President & CEO at Greater Peterborough Chamber of Commerce
· Sally Harding, President & CEO of Nightingale Nursing Registry Ltd.
· Jeff Taylor, Partner, Baker Tilly (formerly Collins Barrow)
· Jonathan Bennett – CEO & Strategic Counsel, Laridae
· Maxine Mann – Dean, School of Business, Trades & Technology, Fleming College
The Advisory Committee is made of community leaders who have a strong understanding of business expansion and requirements that lead to success. The Advisory Committee are business experts in specific areas related to growth from legal and finance to innovation and international export.
They could be available for one on one coaching on a specific area of the contestant’s growth plan.
· Vince Killen, Executive Director Eastern Ontario CFDC
· John Gillis, Clean Tech Innovation Specialist, Innovation Cluster
· Yves Lafortune – CEO, Peterborough Regional Angel Network
· Sandra Dueck – Policy Analyst/Communications Specialist, Greater Peterborough Chamber of Commerce
· Vacant – TBD